Re: dump cache contents

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 19:06:29 EDT

    > The problem is that I can't reproduce an error in the controled
    > environment in which I debug. This is why I need as much relevant
    > information as possible. Still, I believe I've thought of a way to log
    > everything I need.

    Rather than log it, why not serialize it to disk? Then, you can build
    a simple wrapper to read it... I do it all the time when I can't use a
    debugger (though the remote debugging stuff in modern IDEs and app
    servers works really really well)

    > This doesn't make me stop wondering why in heavens name there isn't a
    > general "turn off all cache and go to the DB for every bit of data"
    > switch. Ah well...

    Like I said, there is... it's what I described previously.

    Cris