Re: AW: Default domain in cayenne.xml

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 13:25:59 EDT

    On May 18, 2006, at 1:17 PM, Thilko Richter wrote:

    > But, would you say it make sense to declare a "default" domain in
    > cayenne.xml, in order to get a domain with getDomain() although you
    > have
    > configured more than one? Unfortunatly I am not so familar with
    > Cayenne
    > concepts ;-)

    Cayenne domain is logically similar to a web server virtual host;
    there is a concept of a default catch-all vhost in Apache, but I
    don't find it all that useful.

    It will be easy to add this feature in the future, but I'd like to
    hear the reasoning behind it (and/or a specific scenario showing why
    this is useful). I guess I just never needed it myself and nobody
    ever asked.

    Andrus