Cayenne 3T - Swing GUI - high memory usage

From: Marek Wawrzyczny (marek_wawrzyczn..nternode.on.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 10:33:23 EDT

    Hi,

    We still have not been able to resolve high memory usage with our multi-tier
    cayenne client. Timing out the Http sessions made no difference.

    Can someone give me some pointers as to the mechanism that binds a servlet
    session to the corresponding object context on the server? Which classes do I
    need to look into.

    Also, how do the editing contexts initiated by the client, shared and peer,
    time out on the server? They don't seem to be tied to the Http session.

    Finally, has anyone tried using an embedded Jetty (www.mortbay.com) server
    with the cayenne servlet? If not, has anyone attempted using the embedded
    Tomcat server?

    Regards,

    Marek Wawrzyczny