Re: database trigger

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 10:08:52 EDT

    On 5/23/06, Marcin Skladaniec <marci..sh.com.au> wrote:
    > I'm running cayenne 1.2Beta in both 3t and "classic" mode.
    > I would like to have some kind of trigger running on server, when
    > saving a new record, when saving an existing one and when deleting a
    > record. ValidateForSave/Update/Delete method seems to be a perfect.
    > But :

    Take a look at this issue for audit logging.
    There's a mailing list thread inside it that discusses this.

    http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-414

    I will revisit this issue probably in July or August as I will need a
    solution by then. If you happen to work on it beforehand (either at
    the cayenne level or the application level), please feel free to
    comment in CAY-414.