Query Examples Needed – Expression.fromString() syntax?

From: Eric Lazarus (ericllazaru..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 12:51:40 EDT

    Would anyone reply with some nice examples of
    SelectQuery beside the simple one here:

    Expression e =
                            new BigDecimal(100000.0))

    I need to do things with ANDS and ORs and I’m not sure
    how to use expression factory (or should I use
    Expression.fromString() ?) to do it.

    Right now my immediate need is to be able to construct
    a query with an arbitary number of possible "and"
    clauses depending on what the user types.

    Seems like fromString() is going to be easy and
    powerful but I can’t find an example of the syntax
    using google.

    Even just a few nice examples would be helpful.

    Can I look at the attributes of sub objects using this
    syntax? How?

    Do You Yahoo!?