RE: Query Examples Needed � Expression.fromString() syntax?

From: Eric Lazarus (ericllazaru..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 10:12:58 EDT

    Oh, that is SO cool! Now I understand why you use
    fromString even for UIs.

    Thanks for making that clear.

    Where do I fnd out about the complete syntax for
    Expression.fromString strings?

    Is:

    http://www.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAYDOC/Expressions

    http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=Cayenne