RE: Duplicate Key Problem

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 14:51:49 EDT

    I've tried many times so far and haven't been able to get duplicate keys
    across two applications (different VMs in this case). This comment from
    Christian sounded a bit extreme to me, though:

    "The db has collected 3893813 connection attempts and 534 aborted
    clients
    since we restarted the db two days ago."

    A normal Cayenne application would generate very few connection
    attempts. 3.8 million in 2 days? That's 2700 connections/minute. That
    is a LOT. (My Tapestry-based application probably does 1-2
    connections/database per week, depending on load/etc.) I wonder if
    MySQL could be stuttering or having a few issues under that kind of
    load?

    /dev/mrg