Re: [ANN] 1.2 Final Release is Available

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 09:48:22 EDT

    I fact I was in the middle of doing just that. TSS announcement is
    submitted - now waiting for it to be published. JavaLobby submission
    results in this error :-)
    500 Servlet Exception

    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at org.javalobby.jive.actions.JLPostAction.validate
    (JLPostAction.java:1024)
            at
    com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.doIntercep
    t(DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.java:123)

    Andrus