PK Column - Cayenne Modeler

From: Rashid Khan (rashidk..mail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2006 - 02:35:27 EDT

    Hi,

    I am using cayenne-1.2RC1. I want to know in what kind of situation
    the PK column in the modeler has to be checked.

    Let's say I have the following setup.

    1. Report Table with columns: report_id, report_name, schedule_id.
    (where schedule_id is a foreign key)

    2. Schedule Table with columns: schedule_id, schedule_desc.

    Report >- Schedule (Many-to-one relationship)

    The modeler automatically checks the PK column for report_id. I am
    confused whether to make the PK checked for schedule_id as well in
    report db entity.

    I hope my question is clear.

    Thanks,

    Rashid Khan