Re: NamedQuery parameters

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 11:10:09 EDT

    Parameters are *arbitrary* "variables" that start with a "$" sign.
    They do not have to match the attribute names. You would define them
    in CayenneModeler for the query. For SelectQuery this would be the
    part of the qualifier string, i.e. "loginid = $id" . In SQLTemplate
    they are defined in the SQL (SELECT * FROM X WHERE T = $myP).

    Andrus