question about modeler

From: Lothar Krenzien (lkrenzie..eb.de)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 13:54:03 EDT

    Hi,

    I would like to know what does the option "Max. Number of Objects" in the "Cache Configuration" part of the modeler really means. Is it the number of objects in the cache or the number of instances for each database object (table/view...) ? What makes we wonder is that I leave the default value (1000) configured but in a profiler it looks like that I have over 100000 objects in the cache.

    What I also saw is that the default value wasn't written to the cayenne.xml file but a different value was. So my question is what happens when no cache size is configured ? Is the default value used or an unlimited cache size ?

    Thanks, Lothar
    http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000071