Re: org.objectstyle.cayenne.ConfigurationException

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 13:08:17 EDT

    Hi Rafael,

    Essentially the error means that Java runtime can't find cayenne.xml
    anywhere in classpath. The catch is to put cayenne.xml and other XML
    files in the root of an Eclipse *source* folder as shown on the
    picture at the bottom of this page:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/CAYDOC/tutorial-generate-database-and-java-
    classes.html

    And subsequently do "refresh" in Eclipse when you change those files.

    Hope this helps.
    Andrus