Re: GlassFish

From: Craig L Russell (Craig.Russel..un.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 22:32:34 EDT

    There are always reasons why product x will not work with product y,
    even though each product implements some interface that is supposed
    to work with the other. Sometimes there is a good reason; sometimes
    it's just a bug in x or y.

    The best (and imho the only) way to find out is to do it and report
    what happens.

    And if it turns out that indeed Cayenne works with Glassfish it's
    worthy of a report to both communities. Yay!

    Craig

    On Aug 23, 2006, at 1:05 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > I haven't used GlassFish but indeed there is no reason why Cayenne
    > wouldn't work with it.
    >
    > Andrus
    >

    > On Aug 21, 2006, at 5:03 PM, Michael Gentry wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone used Cayenne with GlassFish? I was thinking we should add
    >> something to:
    >>
    >> http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/GlassFishExtras#frameworks
    >>
    >> I can't think of any reason why Cayenne wouldn't work with GlassFish.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> /dev/mrg

    Craig Russell
    408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russel..un.com
    P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!