Re: [announce] Click Framework 1.0 is now available

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 10:50:40 EDT

    Hi Malcom,

    I know this is a bit off-topic, but I'm curious if you have a feature
    matrix/etc of a comparison between Click, Tapestry, and any of the
    other web frameworks (such as Wicket). I've been using Tapestry for
    some smaller applications and while I like parts of it, there are
    others parts that just seem more difficult than they should be. Plus,
    the whole T3->T4 upgrade was a pain and it looks like that'll be
    happening again for the next upgrade of Tapestry. So, I'm keeping a
    bit of an open mind about other frameworks for future projects.

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg