Re: [announce] Click Framework 1.0 is now available

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 19:37:14 EDT

    On Oct 7, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Lindsay Steele wrote:

    > Anyway .... I thought this was a Cayenne list anyway .. not a Click
    > pushing list.

    I agree in general - everyone should take responsible attitude when
    posting announcements not directly related to Cayenne. IMO this
    particular case is somewhere on the border between on and off topic.
    Click folks wrote a Cayenne integration piece after all, and it is a
    part of the framework.

    All Tapestry/Cayenne integration was done outside Tapestry and was
    also discussed here in the past (but not in the context of a Tapestry
    release, as it never included any such code).

    And it would certainly be great to see Wicket users discussing
    Cayenne/Wicket patterns here.

    Regarding my response to the announcement, this is my opinion from
    the personal experience that includes JSP, Struts, Tapestry, Click
    and a bit of JSF. Just like your reply was yours. I can have an
    opinion, right? :-)

    Andrus