Re: [announce] Click Framework 1.0 is now available

From: Lindsay Steele (lgsteel..mail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2006 - 19:51:09 EDT

    Andrus,
               I was not questioning your opinion or right to have an
    opinion. I just thought that if everyone else wanted to go on about
    frameworks I might as well jump in with my views as well but in the back
    of my mind know that it has little to do with cayenne itself. I was
    questioning myself more than anything.