Re: ClassCastException in DataObject types

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 11:08:51 EDT

    David,

    So what type is returned from this method (if you remove the cast)?
    If it is still MessageType, than looks like an issue with multiple
    ClassLoaders, specific to your environment. Are you running this in a
    web container? What version of Cayenne is this?

    Andrus

    P.S. doesn't look like your address is subscribed to the list, so you
    won't receive any replies not cc'd to you.