How to use RelationshipQuery?

From: Arturo Pérez (apere..ayesinc.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 23:58:59 EDT

    Hi all,

    I was trying to populate some Click CayenneForm things. Coming from an
    EOF world, I prefer to traverse relationships rather than run queries.
    But many (all?) of the Click Cayenne integrations require SelectQuery to
    function. In looking around for a way to bridge this divide, I stumbled
    across the RelationshipQuery thing in Cayenne 1.2. But I couldn't
    figure out how to use it. What's an EntityResolver? How do I get one?
    How do I convert a RelationshipQuery into a SelectQuery? Is this even a
    sensible way to approach the problem?

    An example use of the RelationshipQuery or a better suggestion would be
    much appreciated,

    tia,
    arturo