Still problems to create Ant task

From: DOMINGUEZ Felipe (Felipe.DOMINGUE..urocontrol.int)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 13:40:42 EDT

    Hello.

    I am still having problems building an ant task that uses cayenne.

    I use the FileConfiguration class,

    FileConfiguration conf = new FileConfiguration("cayenne.xml");

    conf.addClassPath("pathToCayenneDir");

    Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(conf);

    but it throws a

    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
    org.apache.cayenne.dba.hsqldb.HSQLDBAdapter

    in Configuration.initializeSharedConfiguration(conf);

    the class path use to run the ant task is OK, and I can even instantiate
    the class using

    Class.forName("org.apache.cayenne.dba.hsqldb.HSQLDBAdapter");

    can any body send and example or point me to a tutorial where I can find
    out what is going on.

    I did not find anything.

    cheers

    Felipe

    ____

    This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

    Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

    Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.