How to set JDBC driver for PostgreSQL

From: dfx (df..fx.it)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 04:58:16 EDT

    Dear Sirs,

    I am a novice with cayenne and I have some problem to configure correctly
    the JDBC configuration of Cayenne Modeler.

    I am running CayenneModeler.exe on a machne with windows 2000 server and I
    would like to connect to a database PostgreSQL v. 8.1 running on Fedora Core
    5 machine (the database name is 'dfxCongress' and the machine name is
    'Linux-4').

    Where I can find the correct values for 'JDCB Driver' and 'DB URL' fields?
    (or how I can determine these values?)

    Thank you.

    D. Formenton