R: How to set JDBC driver for PostgreSQL

From: dfx (df..fx.it)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 17:48:15 EDT

    John,

    your statement is correct!

    I cannot connect Fedora 5 server with PgAdmin III (v. 1.4.2 running on W2000
    server)!!!

    BUT

    I can connect Postgres 8.1 running on W2000 server from Fedora 5 server With
    the same PgAdmin III!!!
    (the files postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf on the two server are almost
    identical...)

    Please help me!

    Thank you.

    Domenico