Get Connection

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 21:35:38 EDT

    Hi All,

    I am using a Jasper reports in a Cayenne project, and I want to obtain
    a Connection from Cayenne for Japser to use.

    I am finding the following code does not work as the Configuration
    object is returning a null DataSourceFactory:

       Configuration configuration = Configuration.getSharedConfiguration();

       String domainName = getDataContext().getParentDataDomain().getName();

       configuration.getDataSourceFactory().getDataSource(domainName);

    What is the proper approach for this?

    regards Malcolm Edgar