Re: Re: Re: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 09:55:23 EDT

    I can't even connect to people.apache.org at the moment. The other
    day I received an e-mail that began:

    Upcoming Saturday 21st through Monday 23nd the ASF is moving a
    non-trivial portion of it's infrastructure...

    Perhaps the server hosting people.apache.org is part of that migration
    and they haven't completed it yet. That is just a guess, but a likely
    answer. If you are in a hurry and are ambitious, you could checkout
    the source from Subversion (they weren't migrating the server hosting
    the repository) and do a build yourself. Otherwise, I'd wait and try
    it later on today or tomorrow. If it really becomes an issue, we (I?)
    can make it available elsewhere temporarily.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg