Last Record

From: Gary Jarrel (garyjarre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 07:20:07 EDT

    Hey All!

    Just looking for some advice on getting the last record out of a
    table, hoping for the most efficient solution.

    For example user table has a open to many into a login_history table,
    when a user logs in I want to get the last record out of a
    login_history table based on the login_date field for this particular
    user. I'm trying to avoid getting the entire login history into a
    list, and then retrieving the last record in this list (sorted
    ofcourse)

    Any best practices under Cayenne?

    Thanks in advance.

    Gary