Re: Still problems to create Ant task

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 15:52:31 EDT

    Hi Felipe,

    Hmm... This bounce message ("... the recipient's mailbox is full...")
    probably referred to just one of the list subscribers. Anyways the
    attachment was stripped from the message delivered to the list (IIRC
    this is an anti-virus feature of the Apache list server). I suggest
    to open a Jira improvement request instead, and attach your file to
    the issue:

    http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/

    Andrus