Re: Restored (Was: [ANN] Cayenne 2.0.1 released)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 12:36:04 EDT

    Hi Bill,

    I agree about redundancy. There is no need for any special
    permissions, and you should be able to update that folder with your
    Apache UNIX login. Regarding documentation for the release procedure,
    we have a page under dev guide describing how to assemble (but not
    how to push) 1.2 and 2.0 releases:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/release-guide.html

    I think there are still some problems with Confluence Auto Export
    plugin, but once this is resolved, we may add a section on how to
    push the release.

    Andrus