Re: Cayenne 3.0 roadmap

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 19:12:11 EST

    Yeah, we embraced your expression ideas, just never got around to
    implementing them :-) You may have seen other recent discussions
    between Mike K. and myself on how to better do the splits and how to
    combine this with similar JPA API (EJBQL).

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/08/0171.html

    (IIRC there was a follow up thread that I can't find now)

    Would be cool to work with you on this stuff, if and when your
    situation permits.

    Andrus