Cayenne junit testing, Was: Cayenne 3.0 roadmap

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 04:09:21 EST

    On 30/10/2006, at 7:20 PM, Giulio Cesare Solaroli wrote:

    > Now, for the project I am working at, I need to find out how to do DB
    > based test the Cayenne way. Once I have struggled to set up a sound
    > test environment, playing with the new expression package should be
    > much easier.

    Yes, we at ish have many times marveled at the junit tests in
    Cayenne. And not really understood them. We've long wanted to do
    something similar in our application and might return to it in the
    future when we have time. It would be great to document this process
    and possibly create a framework to make this easier. I wonder if a
    suitable framework might be build inside Cayenne itself.

    Ari Maniatis

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001