Transition from EOF to Cayenne

From: Dov Rosenberg (drosenber..nquira.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 17:16:15 EST

    We are looking to consolidate our code bases between our Cayenne based web
    services and our WebObjects/EOF based applications. Has anyone written any
    transition classes or notes of things that they did to help the code
    porting? We have 2 separate models but we need to deal with NSArrays,
    NSData, DisplayGroups, etc. We use Eclipse so making mass changes isnšt too
    scary. Any thoughts or guidelines would be very helpful. We are not ready to
    replace our WebObjects components yet ­ that is another project.

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Inquira Inc