accessing ObjectStore graph changes [WAS reverting changes and displaying commited changes]

From: edward pedersson (cpsmadnes..ooglemail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2006 - 11:51:43 EST

    Hi

    I am trying to display the changes in the object graph as granular as
    possible and I have come stuck in the objectStore. These methods and fields

        protected Map changes = new HashMap();

        ObjectStoreGraphDiff getChanges() {
            return new ObjectStoreGraphDiff(this);
        }

        Map getChangesByObjectId() {
            return changes;
        }

    are all encapsulated quite heavily and I have no access to them other than
    creating a class in the org.apache.cayenne.access either as a subclass of
    ObjectStore or a stand alone class with an objectStore reference.

    I can't see any other way to display any more useful information to the user
    other than the default DataObject.toString() which really only tells the
    user the object has changed but nothing more.

    Has any body tried to do this before? Many thanks for your help.

    e--