Docs and some questions

From: Andreas Hjortsberg (andreas.hjortsber..-change.se)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2006 - 09:15:05 EST

    Hello,

    In the api docs for

    JGROUPS_CONFIG_URL_PROPERTY

    http://incubator.apache.org/cayenne/2_0/api/cayenne/index.html

    there is an invalid link for an example file. I think it's Filip's son who shows up, very cute though.

    http://www.filip.net/javagroups/javagroups-protocol.xml

    Is there anyone who knows where I can find another example?

    I'm about to start a project where all clients will have a local swing application and database, probably derby or hsqldb.
    It is very important what then a client change some of his objects it is broad casted over the local subnet and the other clients will be updated and it also notifies a main server.

    Has anyone used cayenne and jgroups for this? Is it the path to take? I have looked around but have not found any example or comments on this. Or is the existing integration between jgroups and cayenne designed to mainly work between instances on a web application?

    Regards
    /Andreas