Re: can't modify relationships in validateForUpdate()?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 05:59:06 EST

    Yeah, the current build produces jars similar to the old cayenne-
    nodeps.jar, so you'll have to include dependencies manually (which
    may not be a bad thing).

    Alternatively (if you are looking for the bug fixes, but can wait
    with the new features), you can build the 2.0 branch which is stable,
    contains Apache package names, and still uses Ant:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/branches/
    STABLE-2.0/cayenne/

    Andrus