Re: serialization error

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 12:06:14 EST

    This is also not during Tomcat startup. Initially I suspected it might
    be because the Configuration hadn't been initialized on all of the
    nodes, but that doesn't seem to be the case. It's hard to debug on a
    cluster :)

    Right now I've changed to debug on STABLE-1.2 HEAD. The NPE is on line
    1807 there. I'll let you know if I find anything

    Cris