Re: Delete rules

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 16:29:16 EST

    Note that the default choices are sensitive to the preferences and
    conventions used in modeling the DB schema. E.g. "Nullify/Nullify"
    for a pair of complimentary relationships will result in exceptions
    if FK's are not nullable. That's what I meant by "correct defaults" -
    they are not always obvious. But Nullify can probably be a "good
    enough" default.

    Andrus