Re: Problem: Ordering.orderList and date-values

From: Juergen Saar (juerge..saar.org)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2006 - 09:25:01 EST

    I didn't expect toString() to be involved, but it was the easiest way to
    explain the sorting result.

    Currently I'm working with version 1.2.1 ... the problem is also in 1.1.4

    What I'm doing, is sorting a relation-list ... a kind of events of an order.
    Converting the Date with SimpleDateFormat("yyyyMMdd") to a comparable String
    should be no problem, but I need a hint how I can clue this String to the
    List ...

    BTW: I'm preparing for Cayenne 2.0.1, but converting all packagenames from
    org.objectstyle to org.apache is not really fun ... any hints how this can
    be done without too many keyboard-action? (There are about 2000 Classes in
    our cayenne based projects)