Re: Problem with MacOSX Intel modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2006 - 15:29:29 EST

    Very strange... Works perfect on my Core Duo MacBook Pro. No special
    setup was needed. What is a default java version on your machine
    (probably doesn't matter, but still worth checking). Here is mine:

    ~: java -version

    java version "1.5.0_06"
    Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-112)
    Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-64, mixed mode, sharing)

    The Modeler should work on 1.4.* as well, but this option is probably
    not as widely tested...

    Andrus