many to many relation

From: marco turchi (marco.turch..mail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 10:53:00 EST

    Hi,
    I'm a new Cayenne user and I'm trying to create a many to many relationship.
    This is the whole situation:
    Entity<<->>NameRelation<<->>Name

    NameRelation has a composed key id_entity, id_name

    I create the model where
    Entity has a "to many" relationship to Name, and a relationship that
    forwards its key to NameRelation (the flag "To Dep PK" enabled)

    Name has a relationship that forwards its key to NameRelation (the flag "To
    Dep PK" enabled)

    NameRelation has two "to many" relationship directed to Name and Entity.

    The problem is that when I insert an element into Entity and into Name, the
    software did not insert automatically the row into NameRelation.

    maybe it is an easy question for you, but not for me... :-(
    please, can you help me?

    Thanks a lot
    Marco