Re: Incorrect Insert-Statement Order After Deleting All Objects

From: Peter Karich (peatha..ahoo.de)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 04:51:28 EST

    Andrus,

    thank you for your reply!

    > So if you are changing the
    > mapping dynamically
    Thats right. Is there another common approach to do this?
    It seems to me very ugly to implement this.
    I mean: I only need sth. like 'reset all things of cayenne'
    (configuration, etc.), because schema creation in my application will be
    successful if I do this either
    with no entities in it or
    at startup.
    So, is there a reset 'button'?

    > you will need to reset the
    > EntitySorter on DataDomain. Unfortunately DataDomain.setEntitySorter(..)
    > is not public in 1.2,
    Is this easier in another version >1.2.1 ?

    Peter Karich.