Re: Incorrect Insert-Statement Order After Deleting All Objects

From: Peter Karich (peatha..ahoo.de)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 19:06:01 EST

    Hallo Andrus,

    now it works! Thank you for your helpful answers - not only this time
    :-) I like the cayenne community ...

    >> Is this easier in another version >1.2.1 ?
    > No. But it is fairly easy as it is.

    Sorry for this question, it was very easy. I though I have to create
    cayenne from source, but I only need to create the folders and the file
    in my source!

    By the way: Where can I read more about the architecture (DataDomain,
    DataContext, DataNode, ...) of cayenne? I have googled around, but I
    can't find something. I think the comments in the source are very
    useful, but not necessary to understand the 'whole' thing.

    Thank you again,
    Peter.