Vedr.: Re: DB2 reengineering error Cp277

From: ns..ykredit.dk
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 06:41:52 EST

    Hi Tore

    Thanks a lot and the problem is solved by following the IBM's
    recommendation.

    With best regards,
    N. S. Murali
    _______________________________
    N. S. Murali
    Seniorkonsulent
    Koncernudvikling
    Direkte tlf. 33 75 99 29

    Nykredit
    Kalvebod Brygge 20, 1780 København V
    Tlf. 70 10 90 00 · Fax 96 35 50 35

    Tore Halset <halse..vv.ntnu.no>
    13-01-2007 00:04
    Besvar venligst til
    cayenne-use..ncubator.apache.org

    Til
    cayenne-use..ncubator.apache.org
    cc

    Emne

    Den Jan 12, 2007 kl. 14:14 skrev ns..ykredit.dk:

    > When I try to reeng IBM DB2 tables in CayenneModeler I get a pop-up
    > error
    > "Unsupported encoding Cp277 for result set column" just after I press
    > "Continue" in "Reengineer DB Schema: Connect to Database" window. Jdbc
    > config is ok as "Test.." in "Edit Preferences" for data source shows
    > "Connected successfully". Any help will be highly appreciated.

    I do not know anything about DB2, but this looks like a local setup
    problem. Google got me to some linkes that talks about the problem.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=DB2+Cp277+unsupported

      - Tore.