Re: "map" properties?

From: Robert Zeigler (robert..uregumption.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 03:56:19 EST

    *shrug* that's what I've been doing thus far. But I don't think it's so
    special... I find myself writing helper methods quite a bit. :)
    As you point out, cayenne can't guess the correct key. But as a
    developer, you know what things are (should be) unique. I'm not
    suggesting that all to-many relationships be expressed as maps; I just
    think it would be nice if cayenne allowed the flexibility to specify the
    relationship as a map, and managed appropriate (lazy) faulting of
    objects, expiring stale objects, etc.

    Robert