Re: modeler command line

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2007 - 13:13:39 EST

    Yeah... That's a limitation of JApplication Java launcher builder.
    Since JApplication task (and Maven plugin) is maintained at
    ObjectStyle, I opened a feature request there [1], and assigned it to
    myself. This will require some NSIS hacking. We'll see how that works.

    Now the workaround... Luckily the new modeler is a standalone jar
    that is easy to run from command line without any special CLASSPATH.
    So it can be scripted like this:

    java -jar CayenneModeler.jar /path/to/cayenne.xml

    Andrus

    [1] http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-364