help on relationship

From: Jun Bondoy (dvbondo..mail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 08:02:06 EST

    Hi list,

    can somebody help me please. i have a products object with to-one
    relationship with my categories object. what i want to do is create a new
    products and use an existing categories object. below are the steps i did...

    1. lookup for my existing categories via query
    2. create a new product object

    how can i set the product object on the categories object before i commit?

    thanks in advance..

    Best Regards
    -jun