Re: security

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 10:10:19 EST

    On Jan 31, 2007, at 4:40 PM, Juergen Saar wrote:

    > What I'm still missing are user-depended DataNodes ...
    > we have several installations with usergroups with different databases

    DataDomains were initially intended to address that. With some manual
    metadata manipulation, this is still a great option (ROP or server-
    side - all the same). I have a few ideas in mind to make DataDomain
    concept really useful, still not sure how much demand there is to
    implement non-ROP security at the ORM level.

    Andrus