Re: security

From: Juergen Saar (juerge..saar.org)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 13:35:59 EST

    I fear you will be shocked ...

    We use cayenne for our web-applications
    and configure one seperate host in tomcat for each database we need.
    Each of this hosts has it's own cayenne.xml where the *.map.xml are
    symbolic links and the *.driver.xml are special.

    Our login-routine is driven by a xindice-database
    and from there redirected to the url leading to the
    satisfying host for this user.

    So we have no special Configuration handling to implement
    but some more installation and configuration needs.