Re: [OT] feathercast

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 08:58:42 EST

    That was an interesting podcast -- thanks for sharing. I found the
    document by Olav which was mentioned, too. It is at:

    http://db.apache.org/derby/binaries/DerbyPerfDurability-2006.pdf

    The performance bits are about 80% through the PDF, but the entire
    thing is interesting to read through. Or at least I though it was,
    which probably says things about my character that I'd prefer remained
    hidden. :-)

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg

    PS. Jean, I know one of the guys here (I seem to recall Kevin or Cris,
    but I'm probably wrong) put together a Google Map thing where we could
    all put pushpins into our location on the map. It was kind of neat to
    see where people were located. I don't recall where that site is, but
    maybe we should resurrect it and it might be an interesting little
    tool for Derby, too.