Re: Does SelectQuery.addCustomDbAttribute[s] work?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 13:53:27 EDT

    IIRC no work has been done since the issue was opened. So it only
    works for the DbAttributes of the root table. From the first glance
    it shouldn't be too hard to add what Tore requested (some tweaking of
    SelectTranslator.appendCustomColumns() is needed). I guess nobody was
    motivated enough to do it :-)

    Andrus