Re: [s] Cayenne validation

From: syrinx (syrinx200..mail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 16:31:25 EDT

    Thanks for a quick answer Mike...

    What you propose could work, however since a ValidationException can be
    thrown in many different situations, I would have to parse earch error
    message to detect what cause the error, before I throw a new exception.

    In the cayenne documentation it says that "Validation failures can be
    tracked down to the individual objects and their properties, allowing
    creation of user-friendly, internationalized validation messages", so I was
    expecting a "clean" way to customize those error messages (using a
    ResourceBundle or something similar).

    I am a little disappointed.