Cayenne modeler

From: syrinx (syrinx200..mail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 10:47:51 EDT

    I would like to know if it's possible to change the configuration of the
    modeler in some way, so that a "class entity" would be generated as a
    subclass of a "my custom class" instead of
    org.apache.cayenne.CayenneDataObject. The reason for this is that I would
    like to add my own methods to a subclass of CayenneDataObject, and I would
    like all my entities can have access to those methods.

    Anyone can help?