Re: Non persistent attributes

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 20:11:30 EDT

    On 17/03/2007, at 5:17 AM, syrinx wrote:

    > I am looking for a way to declare non persistent attributes using
    > the cayenne
    > modeler? I know that I can add my own attributes manually in the
    > subclasses
    > generated by the modeler, but it would be nice if these attributes
    > could be
    > included in the auto-generated entity class instead. Is this
    > possible?

    If these attributes are the same for every entity, you can do this by
    editing the templates which are used to create the entity classes.
    Otherwise, I don't understand why editing the subclass isn't the
    easiest approach.

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8